The inaugural Sale at the new Inglis Riverside complex was a huge success for the auction house. The Inglis Classic Sale comprised of two books with Book 1 offering 556 yearlings that averaged $93,231 (up 25% on 2017) and a median of $75,000 (up 36% on 2017) with a clearance rate a staggering 94%. Book 2 experience strong gains with 179 yearlings offered at an average of $44,914 and median of $35,000 while the clearance rate was 88%.
Boomer Bloodstock competed strongly in the market securing 10 yearlings for a total spend of $1,248,000.
- Lot 9 Filly Fighting Sun $80,000 Lindsey Smith (WA)
- Lot 37 Filly The Brother’s War $60,000 Lindsey Smith (WA)
- Lot 57 Filly Foxwedge $65,000 Tony Gollan (QLD)
- Lot 66 Colt I Am Invincible $475,000 Tony Gollan (QLD)
- Lot 241 Colt Smart Missile $150,000 Brenden Mackay (NSW)
- Lot 274 Colt Toronado $175,000 Lindsey Smith (WA)
- Lot 518 Colt Charge Forward $100,000 Australian Chinese Jockey Club / Mark Newnham (NSW)
- Lot 723 Filly MyBoyCharlie $48,000 Lindsey Smith (WA)
- Lot 770 Filly Dundeel $55,000 Domain Thoroughbreds / Matt Cumani (VIC)
- Lot 789 Filly Epaulette $40,000 Lindsey Smith (WA)